Tuesday 18 April 2017

¿Why did I choose this career?

Hi, my friends!😁

Welcome to a new post, in this time I'm gonna tell you about my career, specifically, why did I choose this career (I'm repeat the title xD) Well, is true that go to the university is a big decision, I was so nervous when the time of choose comes, because what I choose is the thing that I'll be doing for the rest of my life.

If we return back time, when I was a child I used to dream about become a doctor, I've always liked helping people and doctors, for me, was something like heroes and, obviously, I wanted to become a hero too. But then I realized (in six grade) that is not that easy, I had insecurities about the cost of been a doctor, the capacity that I should have, that was when the reality punch my face, and I gave up. 

In seven grade I was engaged in found something that I like to be, I thought of become a singer, but I have no talent for that, even my brothers laugh of me for that dream, so I change my mind 😂  Later, I thought of become something more professional, I wanted to become a medical examiner, influenced for the series that I used to watch. BUT, one more time that idea was discarded, more than anything for the requirements that they asked. well, continuing, when I was going in first grade of high school I was so confused, 'cause I don't know what I like to be anymore and the unique thing the teachers talks is about a choose a career. I was started to love chemistry and biology, so I search something that involved both (especially biology), I thought of kinesiology, occupational therapy, nurse, speech therapy, but nothing motivated me. 

"I have to be someone in the future" that's what I think in third grade, soooo my search started again, but now finally I found what I like, medical technology, everything about that career excited me, I went to many talks, to get informed. BUT, I couldn't make it 😢 In the moment, I was so sad, but I was determined of study medical technology, so I decided to sign me up in a pre-university, this time I would enter... but no, I fail again, That was discouraging😣 Well... after that horrible moment, I return to the reality, I couldn't lose another year of my life, so I reconsidered the career, my second option was pharmacy, all the time. I ended choosing pharmacy, not with a sad feeling. Well... just a bit, but I know how pharmacist are, I know what they do and I found interesting, for that reason it was my second option, I could help people and I could learn more about chemistry, also do experiments haha But the most important part, the research, that's what I like and what I would like to do in my future job.♡

Until now, the university is fun and stressful but I understand, I still do not get used to it, but time to time.

Well, that was long haha I finish here, I hope you like my story.
My regards for all, see you ♡ 




2 comments:

  1. glad you like the career you choose, just don't blow up the laboratory with your experiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Sharon! I also share that feeling oh helping to people (:

    ReplyDelete