Tuesday 25 April 2017

Your favourite piece of technology


Technological times are our age, the most childs have their own smartphone, technically the first thing that they learn to do is enter to youtube or facebook, they have experience in this things in a very short age. All my littles nephews have a smartphone or knows how to use it.😂 I'm not exactly a time traveler, but in my childhood I wasn't have much interest in cell phones, I was prefer go to play hide and seek with my friends,In that time the cell phone that you would find is a clam phones, or thats what I remember, my aunt have one and I liked to play with the botons, because they had differents sounds in a musical scale,  Another thing that I remember is that the computer we had, it was that old computer just like the image.


The computer have so much games, because his emulator, but that pc died. When I have 7 years I got my first cell phone, that have botons with musical scale and games, but even so I used it just to call and listen music. And that's it. Unfortunatelly I have so bad luck and the most of my cell phone were stolen.😭 Despite all this, anwsered the question, my prefer piece og technology is the notebook, I have my first notebook in my 11 years old, because a beca that I got benefited they give me a notebook, I use the most for the school, thereports, ppts, etc. Obviously, I have games installaded and movies,

I used that notebook two years, because I spoil it, after that my parents buyed me another, I  was so happy, I get used to using the notebook, and I like to used it, 'cause all the facilities that it delivers. If I think what life would I have without the notebook, would be terrible, where would i keep my folders, my games, my music.😱😱 

Well, that's it 😃 My regards for all.

2 comments:

  1. I keep the part where I felt most identified, that all your phones have been stolen haha. We have a very bad luck :(

    ReplyDelete