Wednesday 28 June 2017

My blogging experience



In my childhood I ever play with a tin phones, and never cross my mind use one, but I has used walkie talkie, I play with my cousin that we are soldiers and we have to comunicate with each other to complete our mision.👀


Another way to comunicate with others was through little pieces of paper, well, I used that for talk in the classroom, but the most part of time we espace from a scolding. Before I started to use cellphone, like everyone so I talk with my friend through facebook or messenguer. While I stop using walkie talkies I continuing making piece of papers for talk in class, right now that hobby. In the university we have to learn speak and write in english and the internet was the breaktru that allow us fullfil that
goal.😄

Now, this is the last blog I'll write for the semester, so what I mean from this section is that while it was sometimes boring most of the time I enjoy writing my experiences or opinions. I liked the fact that I could express myself in a different way, so I would like to continue doing this type of blog,  Well, I have to admit that I don't get better if we talk about the orthography, but now I feel that I can write more fluently the proposed topics, so I feel partially satisfied.

Sincerely, I think that the blogs we make are nice, we can put images and videos so I don't see what more we can included, we had coments, we choose the format so we had a liberty in the time to make blogs, maybe we can change some topics in the blogs for something else, like series 💚 I'd love to talk about my favorite series.

Well, that would be everything, I say goodbye to everyone for this semester and I wish that everyone could pass their subjects  :) my regards for all. 👋



1 comment: