Wednesday 7 June 2017

The most enjoyable subject ...

In this short period of university I can say that none of the subjects I especially like, but if I've to choose one in particular would be chemistry, more than anything because the atmosphere presented in classes is good, because the teacher has a friendly and charismatic personality, which makes classes even fun. Therefore, it could be said that the subject I like most is chemistry, In addition, the career is
based on chemistry, and was one of the reasons why I chose pharmacy.

I like classes even though I struggle to understand it sometimes, because I know that I'm training my mind, that I'm acquiring more knowledgeI, I feel that I can test my brain and defy my mind, as I mentioned in my previous blog, I admire smart and capable people, tthat motivates me a lot to try to be one of them and that's what classes allow me,. Anyway I don't say that the practical classes are bad, I also like them, I just prefer the theory because I'm not good at practice.😌


In my chemistry class there are three professors in charge, but most of the time we have class with Pedro Aguirre, also there are two assistant, they  help us in seminars with doubts about the subject,
and we are almost a hundred students in the room, The matter is about chemical reactions, as that compound reacts with another, the properties and characteristics of the elements involved, at this moment we are seeing stoichiometry, although it's somewhat difficult I'm very interested in this part of the matter, I like it alot... I just hope it goes well. 😁

Well, that's it, I hope you enjoy my blog 😁My regards for all.

1 comment: