Wednesday 3 May 2017

Music In My Life


Welcome to a new post.

The music to me is a way to de-stress my mind, the music fill me with feelings and let me express myself, my life is full of music, the music give to colour to life and obviously allow enjoy the different types of melodies that could be get. In my childhood I listen any type of music, and now is the same. In that time I would listen whatever, my second brother listened punk music, I enjoy listen punk with him , in the end I liked that kind of music 😁 well, my another brother, the biggest listen reggaeton, I don't like that type of music but it doesn't anoying me, each type of music has good songs. 😊 When I was 13 the type of music I heard was rock or punk, influenced by my second brother, I also like classical music ... Then I found the symphonic metal, I like it much more, the voice of Simone Simons of Epica is so beautifull, I say the same for Tarja from nightwish. I listen for a long time both grups. In my 15 years, I changed the music and started listening to pop and electronic music, in that time I really liked Gorillaz, because they have a sticky rhythm and the voice of the singer was...strange(?) but I liked.

After that, I started to listen K-pop music, I love it, how they dance and the rithm of the music, I really like it but I would not consider it my favorite kind of music, I enjoy almost any kind of music, but if we talk about what I hear most at the moment, it must be K-pop, however, I also listen to Latinamerican music, pop, rock, classical music.
I have a singer that I like, he's a troubadour, his name is Tata Barahona, I really like his voice and the type of music he make, how he represent the differents types of realitys. Another singer that I like is Freddie Mercury, I seriously love his voice, the rank of his voice wow is so cool, is a shame that he's dead... Oh! Sia! I love her ♡, her voice is so beautiful, I like every song that she sing, how she express, her personality is so cute.πŸ’ž

Well, if I mention the K-pop group that I like, it would be Exo, Shinee, Blackpink, BTS, among others. Exo above all. πŸ’•

I really like the sound of violins, chellos, guitars. to be honest, I like most wind instruments, I also like the piano, but I don't know how to play any of them, the only instrument I play is the flute. However, I've friends that are pianists and guitar players. I admire them πŸ’™

About the songs or music in the movies ... well, I really do not remember all of them, but some of the recent ones would be "moana", I love their songs, especially, "you're welcome". πŸ˜‚Another film that I like his soundtrack is Doctor Strange.😁

Why do I always write so much?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ well, that's the end my friends, my regards for all. 


1 comment:

  1. "so what can i say except you're welcome?" xD great song

    ReplyDelete