Wednesday 31 May 2017

(a) Person/Expert you admire OR (b) Websites you enjoy visiting.

(a) brilliant minds...

Personally, I also think that everyone have the potential, if we try hard for make our dreams true it can be possible to do whatever, now I always admire people how is more capable than me, because they fight for be that capable and that's awesome, because I have to do so much effort for concentrate at the time to study, I'm very lazy 😳. in that fact, in my mind are so much people that I admire for different reason, are in my family, in my group of friends, in the idol world, i,e. but in the camp of science I have to mention Marie Curie.


Her name is Maria Salomea Sklodowska-Curie, (Varsovia, 7 de noviembre de 1867-Passy, 4 de julio de 1934), she's a polish sciencist, but nationalized in france, she's not only a brilliant sciencist, but also she's a fighter women who overcome the obstacles in her life and become in the first woman who received the prize nobel, because her investigation of radioactive phenomena with her husband, after that she obtain her second prize nobel, in solitary, in chemistry, for discover two new elements in the period table (polonio and radio). 


In 1934, she dead because an aplastic anemia, the consecuence for the radiation she has exposed in her works, the radiation provoked more situation in her life, like swelling of the fingertips for mention one, however, she doesn't stop her job, that for me represent the love that she has to her work and even if was dangerous she still do it, I really admire that fact, that she continue doing what she love to do no matters what.

Well, that's the blog of today. I hope I didn't bore you and  I send my regards for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment