Wednesday 24 May 2017

My favourite book and film


When I was a child I rarely read book for hobbie, the most part of them was because the school made me read them, but the little I read is about mistery, like agatha christie or conan doyle, also, I like read books about psychology and aventures. However, if I had to mention a book it would be "el hombre en busca de sentido" it written by Viktor Frankl, This book I also read it by the school, but it wasn't that bad, on the contrary, I really liked the book! ๐Ÿ˜ Although it was hard for me to keep up, I wasn't tired of reading it. The book basically is about the life of a man who live in a concentration camp, during the holocaust, I like how in the book he explores the psychology of those who lived in the fields and how he manages to capture both the thoughts and the human reflections of those affected in the camp. I was moved by the book๐Ÿ’•


I really like the movies about time travel, they have something that I love in them. I love "The Butterfly Effect" it was really interesting and exciting. In the movie any act changes the rest of the future in the whole world. Well, the movie talk about Evan Treborn, A boy who from childhood suffers from mental gaps during which he performs actions that he does not perceive doing, those gaps occur when the boy went through strong emotions that in a sense traumatized him, Then he realizes that he can travel in time to change some actions in those gaps and that's when every decision or action he made changed the live of him and the others. Another movie I like is "Donnie Darko". I recommend both๐Ÿ˜ƒ


Well, that's it ๐Ÿ˜ Thanks for read and my regards for all.

1 comment: